Followers

Saturday 12 September 2015

MALAYSIAN BLOGGER : YAYA CENDANA

Today I'm not going to share my recipe but to tell a story about someone who I acknowledge the most. If not because of her, I will never know anything about this blog's things, Facebook page or anything related to the internet. She taught a lot and now I can tell which path I will choose as my career. I have seen so many people but none likes her. She is my mentor, a good teacher and a very best of my companion. Without her, I would not be able to stand as where I am right now.

Blog: www.yayacendana.com
Facebook: Yaya Cendana Official
Instagram & Twitter: @yayacendana
E-mail address: yayacendana98@gmail.com, +yaya cendana

Nurhidayah Binti Nordin, an officially member of Blogger Ben Ashari's Club

A Story of Her 

She start blogging since year 2008 where that day was just a part of her hobby in free time.

She was the eldest daughter of Captain Mr. Nordin Bin Basiran and housewife, Mrs. Roszaina Binti Ahmad and have four sister and two younger brothers.


Holds a Certificate in Interactive Multimedia Industrial Training Institute and continued his studies at Universiti Teknologi MARA in Diploma of Art and Design.

Name's given: Nurhidayah Binti Nordin
Her nickname: Yaya
Commercial name: Yaya Cendana
Date of birth: 9 August 1990
Place of birth: Hospital Daerah Kluang, Johor Darul Takzim
Hobby: Surf internet, blogging, eating and outdoors


Remember those days?

I still remember how we get into known each other. Everything began with a single picture- a picture of her holding an arrow with a wrong way. I can't stop laughing whenever I remember that moment. After that, I personally text her and tell her if she holding an arrow with a not right way. I bet that was the first time she holding it. Then we introduce ourselves.

This is a picture I was mentioned before
She seemed so surprise when she know whether I was a chef or not. So, I am telling her everything about me- what I do as living, where I live and study, what is my hobby and etc. She told me that she loves food so much and to get meet with me is a bonus for her so she could learn anything related about food. She even want to collaborate with me to become a food critic. Then she asked me if I have a blog or not. To be honest, I am not a guy with kind of likes blog. I don't even know what blog that is! But she did open my eyes to see the benefit of blogging and from that day I began to know what is blog all about.

She loves to eat and blogging
I was so difficult to learn and master the blog's things. But she patiently taught me everything I need to know. She even taught me how to create my own domain (but I still don't have one yet),  explain how blog can earn us and how important Google Analytic was. She so encouraging me and she always keep reminds me to update the blog everyday. But I am sorry I couldn't make it everyday yet I try to make it trough.

Now, because of her patient, I am able to blog and I love blogging! I think I wanna make blog as a part of my career too. I wish I could stand like her and be like her. She is my idol. Because of her, I receive two offers to fill in food magazines. Thank you Yaya for making my day. We have a dream, let makes our dream come true- together. I won't forget you for everything you have taught me and I won't be like a scum who become arrogant after succeed in his life. You taught me well. Thank you again, Nurhidayah. I am so grateful to have you as my friend and my teacher.

A project set up with me
My name is Mohammad Hafiz Bin Mohd Iskandar. Working as a chef at five-stars hotel. A part-time blogger who just start blogging recently. I had been introduced about blog by Nurhidayah Binti Nordin, a friend and good teacher. I wish I could repay you with something. Your hardworking, and not giving up attitude has encourage me to pursue a better dream and a better life. Thank you is not enough to show my higher gratitude. Only Allah could repay you kindest. My writing ends here.



By Hafidz Iskandar

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy blogging :D

    Shad
    http://akuvsdiashadhira.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haii.. Cakk.. Done Follow sini no. 29
    Salam kenalan.. Sudilah kiranya follow me back,
    boleh kita saling kunjung mengunjung pasni..

    Official Blog :
    http://tengkubutang.blogspot.com/

    Catlover Blog :
    http://kucenkucenbelog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete